In the beginning there was grad school. That ended in 2010. Now what do I blog about?

NEW BLOG - ACADEMIC AMPLITUDE

July 20, 2009

OH MY GOD!

ACK! Summer courses! I just got a B- on an assignment. ME! a B-??? Ugh...it hurts. Will write more after I stop crying....

Later.... I'm really struggling right now, trying to keep everything balanced. Work has been crazy insane lately. My husband is out of work and very bored/lonely so when I'm home, he wants my attention to talk and spend time together; which is great, but I feel guilty brushing him off because of homework or work commitments.

The past few months have felt unsettled - but in a good way. Like things are going to change, that there will be a shift somewhere, I think with my work. I feel fairly confident as far as job security goes so that's not it. They are moving my office but that doesn't seem like it either. So I don't know what's coming but I feel that something definitely is.

I have been offered a graduate assistantship for the coming academic year. I need to get a handle on my routine so I can do that, too, while I finish up my program. Its a lot, as I mentioned in a previous journal entry, but I know I'm up to it. Whatever this is that I feel is looming on the horizon I hope is a good thing and will help me and not be something difficult or draining.

No comments: