In the beginning there was grad school. That ended in 2010. Now what do I blog about?

NEW BLOG - ACADEMIC AMPLITUDE

January 28, 2009

Winter/Spring semester

Oh, thank God. I have a really good class this semester. Its the first week - hell, its the third day - and I have three assignments and I have already learned about 5 new things about search engines. Considering my eternal love affair with Google, it is surprising that I have learned something new about Google. What's even better is that I am being forced to leave my beloved Google and explore and evaluate other search engines and meta search tools. Very cool. Expanding my horizons.

THANK YOU, LBS724! You are an awesome course!

Coolness here: Clusty
Go ahead, loyal readers - pick a search term and compare your experience on Google and Clusty.

No comments: